Company secretarial accounting, Geelong
Depending on the size and particular needs of your business, financial statements and other documents can be professionally prepared each month, quarter, half year or annually.
The company secretarial accounting services we provide include:
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Standard profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Cash flow analysis statements for growing businesses
- Documentation when forming a company
- Maintenance of all statutory books
- Advice and assistance where there are changes of directors, office details, shareholders and business addresses
- Company searches
- Acting as registered office and mailing address for all ASIC documentation.
Ensuring your business is complying with all relevant company legislation and Corporations Law can be a stressful, complex and extremely time-consuming activity. Our professional company secretarial accounting services take all the worry out of this for you. Contact CD&G Accountants in Geelong and let us take over these activities for you, allowing you to get back to the task of running and growing your business. Whatever your business, our Geelong accountants will ensure you have the time to focus on it rather than company legislation compliance.